Monday, October 18, 2010

A little bit dissapointed!

So, Im on my 5 week of P90X... so far I missed like only 3 days in total and Im not happy. It is true that Im building muscle and (As Yenny would say) Im less flubby (I dont know if that is the way to spell it) BUT! I'm still fat! jajajaja yes! and Im freaking killing myself and nothing is going on... well... at least that is what it looks like! 'Cause Im not doing the P90X for fun or to build muscle and look like a guy! Im supposed to be doing it because I want to lose weight. So, yesterday I was thinking "Maybe is the way Im eating" Because it goes back to my theory "You dont lose weight exercising... you first need to control your eating and lose weight by eating less and right... AND THEN! you exercise and build muscle." Now, Im not going to stop doing the P90X because I dont want to be one of those that leaves the program after 4 weeks. Im going to finish it BUT Im going to change my food. I'l probably die! but it is going to be only for 2 more months. I hope it works... and if it doesnt work! I grab my DVDs and Il burn them! jajaja.

No comments: